jueves, 30 de abril de 2015

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!! HERE IS THE FACILITATOR :D

First of all I want to say that this week has been an exciting week, since this week the class have played a game, in which the different groups of SOYER have to reach the target, and the target was the number 100, and to do this, they had to answer questions correctly.

To play the game I told to my group that we could wear similar clothes, like a white t-shirts, do a placar with the name of out group, "power teachers", and bring pompons. I asigned to each one to do one thing. To sum up this week we (the members of my group who weren't stars and me) have been like cheerleaders. Our main goal was cheer the stars of our group.

On the other hand, this week my goal has been too, asking to the stars of my groups Alba y Anthea about the questions of the game to do it them easier. I tried asking them every day about the questions, with the goal that they would know the questions very well.
Finally I have to say that we have been the winners of the game, so I am very proud of the work of my colleges, and especially of my dear stars.

I see you next week readers!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario