martes, 21 de abril de 2015

HELLO, THE STAR IS HERE!!!!!!! :D


Hello everybody, this week I have been the Star, but no the normal star if not an special star, since during this week I have been and am, the personal trainer of the two stars of the next week, Alba y Anthea.

My function this week has been and is to prepare the stars and the other members of my group for the game which will be the next week. To do this I have designed a plan to train them.

My plan have been and is the following, to ask each member of my group randomly three questions per person every day of the week. Each day of this week I have asked and ask one topic, which one I told to my partners the day before. The objective of my plan is that all the members of my group know about the questions, and coat the stars, since only they are going to play. I have decided to do this to provide maximum convenience to the stars, since if they study during the week, they only will have to review the questions at the weekend.

I have to say that this week I have enjoyed so much being a personal trainer since I have been like a teacher asking to the students the lesson every day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario