lunes, 23 de marzo de 2015

★★★★Something is shining? Yees! The star, here, NOW! ★★★★



Hello everybody!                
My name is Rebeca Cascales Ribera and this week I'm the STAR of Power  Teachers! The star of the groups has the job of represent the weekly job and each week has to upload something different on the blog post depending on the tasks.

This week, we've been working into the law, the LOMCE. The stars didn't know what was our task this week because Linda said that she would tell us the same Monday, so this weekend, when I printed the two maps I read and I reread them many times for being prepared for whatever. 
The two Conceptual Maps are the following ones. 

  

Today, 23 of march of 2015, when the class started Linda has said that we're going to be separated of our group depending on the topic that we had and we would  work with the other group who has the same topic. My topic's group were 1. An Overview of the Educational System and 4. Organisational Variations and Alternative Structures in Primary Education.  The other groups with those topics are Busy Bees and Keep Calm and Keep Organised; in my case, the Native Group was the Busy Bees and the Aliens are four members of Keep Calm and Keep Organised as Marina García Beltrán, Clara Pérez Ríos, Paula Peral Vegara and Holly Rose Terry. We have worked with the topic 1, an overview of the Education System. 



In this task, my role has been being the evaluator of the evaluation. Each group of the same topic had to evaluate the other's conceptual map regarding a criteria that the whole group has acquired. Our criteria has been the following one:



Then, apart from this criteria, the conceptual map has been evaluated into a survey that Linda has done and prepare for it.

To be honest, the evaluation has been done in a correct way. The two groups have evaluated themselves individually and then, they have spoken about what were their scores and the reason of it. For example, Busy Bees have told the other group that it was complete but the title's colour and the letter' size make a bit difficult the lecture. On the other side, the Keep    Calm and Keep Organized have told them that some words were bad written in English and the lack of connectors.

 They have done the same with my group's Conceptual Map, they have explained me the reason of my score. So, in my opinion I think they have done it well and in a fair way.

The three Conceptual Maps that we have been working are the following:



Keep Calm and Keep Organized

Busy Bees

Power Teachers


Then, we had to take the best  and the most complete Conceptual Map. We have take my group's one and we have added some things that the other groups have. The final Conceptual of this topic is in the Busy Bees Blog.

My experience as STAR has been very special because I have not lived as the other  week's star. I have  had the opportunity of working with other people of the class and this is very worthy because I have realized that there are other dynamics, other ways of organize the work, etc. I really like being the star, maybe if I had to do a presentation of something I wouldn't have like it, I don't know. 
I hope you enjoy with us and with our tasks!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Rebecca, I ‘m María José, the journalist of the Group Busy Bees.
    I would like to congratulate you and your group because you did a good job with the conceptual maps. They were very clear, they contained the principal contents and everything in the conceptual maps was very ordered. So well done!!!
    For this reason, I decided to comment your post, because from my point of view your conceptual maps were very well.
    Regards.
    BusyBees.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello María José, I'm Rebeca. Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it. I enjoyed a lot working with you and your group yesterday.
    We're proud of ourselves because people as you and your group think that our job is good. So, thank you again!
    Kisses!
    Power Teachers!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi BusyBees!

    I'm María García and this week I have been the facilitator of this activity! I want to say thank you for your comment! We passed a good time doing the big mindmap with your star Ana and the group Keep Calm and Keep Organize! You did an original mindmap!

    Regards.

    Powerteachers.

    ResponderEliminar