martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

Here is the JOURNALIST!

Hi bloggers! I am Silvia García and I am here one week more to speak you about the task of this week, this time from the role of the JOURNALIST.

This week we have had to investigate about the Creative Common Licences and the main characteristics that we must take into account for doing a good exposition. After, we had to choose a content of the Primary School’s curricula and to develop it for doing a presentation to our classmates.

First of all, the last Monday, after Linda explained us what we had to do this week, we used that hour to divide the work and the facilitator (that this week has been Marina Crevillén) told us what we had to look for. Besides, we talked about the Primary lesson that we could use for the exposition. At first we proposed different themes that we could use, including the Cycle of the Water, the Nutrition of the Plants and the Solar System and after to consider the advantages and disadvantages of each content we decided to talk about the Solar System.


The next day that we met was the Tuesday and this day we put in common all the information that we searched for and explained to the other members of the group our part. In addition, we started to develop the first power point about the Common Licences and, although we felt a little stressed because we spend more time in did it that we had anticipated, we could finished that same day and started to do the second part of the activity. At this point I must say that we lost a part of our time choosing a new theme, because other groups had already chosen the contents that we had though, so we had to change it. Finally, we chose the Climates and while one part of the group was finishing the first exposition the other part started with the Climates.





On Wednesday we met again to finish the task. We used that day to look for information for complete the exposition and to finish the exposition (that we decided to do with Prezi) about it.



On Monday 2nd was the moment of our start (Alba García), who in a 4 minutes exposition had to explain all the information about the different climates that we had found in the world and, specifically, in Spain.



Finally, on Tuesday 3rd, we met one last time to correct the fails that we had had in our exposition and posted all our entrances in our blog.

Now, I am going to show you a blog about education that I have found very interesting because in it we can find a lot of information about different issues that the teachers can (and must) take into account. This blog is Education Week, in which there are a lot of news, materials, and information about what we can teach and in which form we can do it.
http://www.edweek.org/ew/index.html?intc=intst


At least, I am going to recommend you a blog of my classmates and, if I am sincere, it has been very difficult for me to choose one, because I have been a lot of time looking all their blogs and I think that all of them have done a very good job. Nevertheless, I must choose one and, at the end, I have decided to talk about the blog of the POWEPUFFTEACHERS. In the first place I have chosen this blog because his design has captured my attention and I think that is one of the blogs better organized, with a clear letter easy to read and with clear colours that do not tire the eyes. In addition, I think that their posts are very complete and I love some of the photos that they have put because I can see how they work together as a group. So for all these reasons I have chosen this blog for this week, I hope that you visit their blog and enjoy with them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario