martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

Yes Sir, of course Sir, whatever you say Sir! Hello my lovers, the facilitator is here! ♥

Hello everybody!

My name is Marina Crevillén Fernández and this week my role has been the facilitator.

This week my colleagues have suffered  an inhuman torture, but the surprise has been that they have survived.

The roles of this week are the following: 


Anthea Clemente Sharp – farmer
Rebeca Cascales Ribera – analyst
Alba Garcia Subiela – star
María Garcia Zamora – translator
Silvia Garcia Martínez – journalist
Marina Crevillén Fernández – facilitator
 
Throughout this week I have to control and organize the group. I think that I haven't been too sergeant since, they still love me.
My role started when Linda commenced to explain this activity, which one was about how we can prepare a class for children of primary school.
 
 
First of all I want to expound you how I divided the work. First and foremost, on Monday afternoon I read the document that Linda uploaded on internet. After that, I divided the webpages and the videos that we had to read to do this work. My colleagues and me had to read and sum up the different resources to the next meeting, which was on wednesday morning. I have say that we took advantage of the days of strike to work, since we were overwhelmed, since working in group it's difficult because all members of the group have different lifestyle, different routines and different activities, so this a disadvantage since it was so difficult to be agree the six persons of the group.
 
Moreover, working in group is always something important and difficult because of the different opinions, different ways of doing things, etc. But in this case we have cordinated very well, I have to congratulate my colleagues for his hard-work, and for be open-minded people, since without them it wouldn't have been posible to prepar this work.
 
 
 
To conclude, we're proud of our work, despite that we had some mistakes doing it which one we have edited.

 We hope you enjoy with us.

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario