martes, 17 de marzo de 2015

What is it? Is it a plane? Is it a flying saucer? NO!! It is the star of Powerteachers!

Hi bloggers!! I'm María García and this week I have been the star of Powerteachers! This week, the role of the star was shorter than the other weeks. We did a video about what we have learnt in the last weeks of SOYER (School Organization and Educational Resources) in moovly (a web page where you can do videos with a lot of original animations). You can find a better definition of this word in the translator's post. 


We did like a competition where all the stars had to represent their video in front of the class with a short speech about why their video should win the competition. 

So, I have been the first to show our video and I said that my group should win because our video hasn't limited with the academic content that we have learned in the last weeks. We have included values in a personal way, for example, how work in group, how do an oral presentation or how use new tools. Moreover, I said that our video deserves win because we have used the organization of TPACK to develop the video and all the content that we have learned and we have had in all the tasks. We included photos of our activities for explaining all the knowledge that we have learnt in the last weeks and for it I think that it has been dynamic and original. 

I know that this week the star hasn't have a lot of work compared to the other tasks but stay in front of the class and speak isn't easy. I have been so nervous because I don't feel safe speaking in public and overall in English. I know that I have to improve this but I think this kind of activities help us to develop new skills and that it is so useful for our future as teachers and as persons. Although in the beginning you pass bad moments, this kind of experiences are good and I like doing this because maybe the next time I will be less nervous and more safe and it is a great achieve. 


Well, I have showed many photos of my debut as a star and you can watch our video here and know about our work and our knowledge about this subject. I hope you like it and that you visit our blog every week!



This is our video! Hope you like it :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario