martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

FACILITATOR

Hi bloggers! I'm Alba García and I've been the facilitator during this week's task, which was on the Coexistence Plan.

As we had to do a video about  the case described by one of the groups, I acted as the director of the video, providing ideas and discussing with my team-mates where we could film and how we could represent the case. 

Furthermore, we also wrote together the scrip of the video. This way, I made sure that everyone felt represented in the video as all of our ideas would be taken into account in the production of the activity. Besides, when one of the components of our group had to leave, I took her place and became also the camera person. 

I also assigned one role to each person:

Rebeca Cascales would be the School Head.
Anthea Clemente would be the assisstant.
Marina Crevillén would be the camera person.
Silvia García would be the anchor.
María García would be the interviewer.
And finally, I would be the director of the video.

So the video was finished on time, I made sure that the interviews were subtitled by Friday and that the video was mounted that same day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario