martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

Hello everybody, here is the journalist!!!!!!

Hello everybody, I'm Marina Crevillén Fernández and during this week I have been the journalist. I am going to explain you what we did last week to do this task.

Well, first of all I have to say that we met two times to do this task that consist on doing a video in which we have to represent a conflict in a school.








The first time that we met we prepared the script and after that we started to recover some scenes. We recovered them in the library and in a place of the campus. Doing the script was difficult because we don't know really what to say to do the story convincing, but finally we created it. While we were recovering the scenes we had a lot of fun because, my partners forgot the script, and they had a lot of fun because she laughed since in some moments they didn't what to say.






The second time that we met, we finished to revoring the scenes that we couldn't the time before, and this doesn't cost us much time. However this time, we have to join the different scenes and put the details of the video. It was funny too, but less than recover the scenes.
I have to say that it was a great experience because it was a funny task, in which we could laugh, learn, and discover new things that we didn't before.

 
Well I Have chosen this blog becuase I think that it is very interesting since you can find here some tolos to teach and you cand find here many things about primary education.
 
 
 
I also have chosen this blog of my partners, becuase It's chool is a very hard-working group and because I have a lot of fun with their blog.  Congratulations!!


My dear readers, it's all for now, see you next week!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario