martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

The star has returned!!

Hi bloggers!! I'm María García and this is my second experience as a STAR! Although in this activity we haven't developed a speech in front of the class, the stars of this week had to be the journalist of a documentary about the coexistence plan! 

We have done a documentary about a student that change his behaviour because of the divorced of his parents, and we decided to do a video recreating the news. So, in the video you can see Silvia as the presenter, Rebeca as the school head of the school where the problem ''took'' place and I as the journalist. 

My role in the video consisted to explain the situation that occured in a school, but is the school head (Rebeca) who has told the current situation of the children and the measures that the school took for resolving this case. Besides, I made the interview to her and I did 4 interviews to four persons (2 street persons, a pedagogist and a future teacher). I had to investigate and see all the perspectives of the case through the testimony of the school head and the opinions of some people, keeping the contact with the presenter (Silvia) as the real news. 

I really had fun recording the video in the outsides of the University and in the streets of Murcia. Although my experience as a star wasn't in the class, it was great recreate a documentary and see how a school can resolve problems like this according to his coexistence plan. With this activity you realize that in any school, there are children that can change totally their behaviour and their marks because of personal problems, or it may be a problem between a teacher or a child or with the parents of him/her. For this situation, we, as a future teacher, have to be prepared to know how we can act and what we can see to choose the correct measures to take. 

Yesterday, each star of the group put their videos on the screen of the computer and show to the rest of the class their documentaries. There are very good videos and I want to say to my classmates that the videos were great! 

To end with I want to say thank you to the rest of Powerteachers because even they don't appear in the video it isn't mean that they don't do anything! They direct the video, they recording the documentary and they help to develop the script and the whole situation that we had to show. So, thank you girls!!

I hope you enjoy with our activity and that you visit our blog! 

Here you have the video of our documentary.
We hope you like it!! 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario